Advantages and Abilities
Contractors servicing certain regions often might have to delay or turn down projects because of accessibility issues at various times of the year. This need not be the case with the help of the Air Rider AR-45. It can transport men and material safely over difficult terrain and weather conditions that could otherwise not have been accessed with other methods of transportation.
Ease of Operation
Operating the Air Rider hovercraft is not difficult as the controls are very user friendly. There is also 2-4 hours of operator training provided with the purchase of each craft to provide the necessary operator confidence for safe and effective use.
ADVANTAGES FOR THE INDUSTRY
- The Air Rider hovercraft provides you a competitive advantage over others in the industry as more projects can be taken on and less delays in the completion of work underway due to accessibility and weather conditions.
- Offers better and more productive use of resources and labour.
- Less fluctuation in income streams throughout the year which amounts to increased revenue and better cost management.
- Better labour retention and reduces the need to consider temporary layoff of experienced personnel as there is potentially less downtime.
- There are also great accessories available for the Air Rider hovercraft such as storage bins to help with portability to and from worksites.